I’m Carly. Endurance sports are my life, my love, and the object of my labor. Since the age of ten I have been a competitive endurance athlete. I’ve dabbled in cycling, triathlon, and mountain biking, and my true loves have always been Nordic skiing and running. With the help of elite level coaches, trainers, nutritionists, and other support staff from my time with the United States Biathlon Association (USBA,) US Ski &Snowboard Association (USSA,) and Dartmouth College, I’ve raced on the national and international stage, taking me all around the United States, into Canada, and to Europe.
Recovery Season! No racing until I start running 5k’s again this summer 🙂 Thanks everyone for a great ski season!
Eastern Super Tours:
Craftsbury, Vermont- Classic Sprint and Skate 5k
Gatineau, Canada- Classic Sprint, Skate 10k, Classic 10k Pursuit
I was stoked to make the semi-finals in the Craftsbury Sprints, and happy to (finally) have a good skate race in Gatineau!
Some other recent race results
- 18th & 20th @ U.S. Nationals 20k Classic and Classic Sprint, respectively (Nordic)
- 1st and 2nd place @ SunnySide Challenge classic 5k and skate 10k (Nordic)
- 1st Place @ Scott Carlson Memorial 5k (running)
- 2nd Place @ Gatineau World Loppet Series 51K skate Feb. 2017 (Nordic skiing)
- 1st Place @ Eastern Cup race series, 10k skate and 5k skate Jan. 2017 (Nordic skiing)
- 1st Place @ Race Vermont Half Marathon Nov. 2016 (running)
- 2nd Place @ Great Adirondack Trail Run 12 mile mountain run Jun 2016 (running)